Wednesday, January 25, 2006

£1.3m To Clean Up White Van Man

It's about time.

From the filth plastered on his back-door, to his frequent and quite open sausage roll munching, to his other manifold acts of depravity too revolting to describe, White Van Man is an affront to polite society.

So we hail Commissar Darling's fine initiative to clean them up:"If we can persuade them to drive better, you'll get a cleaner drive...that must be a good thing." 200 new instructors will be hired from Kleeneze to make the vision a reality.

I don't mind telling you, I'm relieved for Mrs T. She blenches uncontrollably when confronted with their filth. And the poor Commissar has obviously had similar experiences: "I think I've been driven mad on a number of occasions."


Well worth £1.3m of anyone's money.

Picture: The Saw Doctors

1 comment:

  1. Expert team members of, are awesome. Uploading of cargos creates a tension in my mind. After travelling a long distance when experts started their job of unloading and rearranging, it seems that nothing had happened during relocation from Malout to Delhi. I love Packers and Movers Noida and they made my shifting easy without any headache as well as without any damages of objects.